19th April, 2017
What keeps the Empire awake at night
The political situation globally is extremely fluid, and
while exceedingly dangerous it also carries immense opportunities
for rapid and radical change. For decades the Citizens
Electoral Council and our international associates have
planted the seeds for the policy changes required to launch
an economic renaissance. Green shoots from many of those
seeds have already sprung up, such as the New Silk Road and
World Land-Bridge; others—such as a four-power collaboration
between the USA, Russia, China and India, reviving the
American System of economics, and financial reform exemplified
by "Glass-Steagall"—are beginning to break through.
Between the proximity of a new global financial crash
and the threat that it would tip the aforementioned policy
changes into reality, the Anglo-American establishment,
which still has a white-knuckle grip on the institutions surrounding
the US presidency, is desperate. They will use every
tool at hand, every time-bomb they have planted over
recent decades, every available agent of influence, to steer
the world towards war.
Articles include the following:
- Moscow points to London, Obama as drivers of war danger
- White House chem weapons report 'cannot be true'
- Australian experts doubt US claims re Syria
- The current course leads to World War III
- Assad suddenly worse than Hitler
- Assad: Chemical attack a 'deep state' fabrication
- All roads lead to Obama in the real Trumpgate
- US Senator rallies support for Glass-Steagall
- Long history of Britain's covenant with terrorism
- Lord Palmerston's terrorist menagerie
- Great Britain vies to recapture trading dominance
- Labour's best chance is to fight for Glass-Steagall
- More housing bubble warnings, but no solutions
- Ben Franklin brought Confucius into the American System
- ALMANAC: Worldwide spirit of optimism over the New Silk Road!
Click here for more...
'Free market' smashes milk producers
Download and distribute the A4 flyer (PDF)
20th April, 2017
Australia sleepwalking to ‘economic Armageddon’, but ... You can help stop it
“Australia sleepwalking to economic Armageddon” is the headline of a new Citizens Electoral Council brochure on the economic crisis that Australia is hurtling towards; the brochure also contains the solutions to that crisis.
In a series of colour charts, the brochure explains the three speculative “bubbles” that will smash the Australian economy when they burst: the derivatives bubble, the housing bubble, and the debt bubble.
Each bubble is a threat in its own right, but combined they represent the economic equivalent of Armageddon. There is rising panic among Australian officials about the housing bubble, which is justified, as its collapse will crash the Big Four banks.
The brochure also details the policies that all Australians must demand from the government if this crisis is to be averted. These policies are:
a full Glass-Steagall separation of commercial banking from investment banking, to protect the real economy from a banking crash (the brochure explains the process by which Glass-Steagall would be implemented in Australia);
a national bank to stabilise the financial system and invest public credit into infrastructure and industries that will revive the real economy and create thousands of jobs;
a program of large-scale infrastructure development, including water projects, transportation projects such as a network of high-speed rail, and energy projects to guarantee cheap baseload power—all of which will stimulate and service the real economy.
Print latest media releases as flyers (A4 PDF)
Radio interviews with CEC Leaders