18th April, 2018
British lies on Syria, Russia set track for WWIII
If left unchallenged the latest WMD-style scam pushed
by the British establishment could escalate to thermonuclear
world war. Holding Russia responsible for a chemical weapons
attack in Syria that never happened is a huge gamble,
which relies on the population having somehow forgotten
the recent history of British-intigated regime-change wars.
That gamble is set to backfire, if no genuine evidence
emerges of chemical weapons use by Syria, or of Russian
culpability in the attempted assassination of the Skripals in
Salisbury last month.
Articles include the following:
- Banking Royal Commission is a game-changer
- Banking Royal Commission QC slams banks' crimes
- The British Intelligence hand in Douma, Syria events
- Leading Americans refute war lies
- Nations aligning behind Syria lie are risking nuclear war
- Russia blames British Intelligence for fake gas attack
- Syria's White Helmets: An MI6 front
- British elite scheme, but must first contend with Corbyn
- Trump swallows Syria lies fabricated by British authors
- Swiss OPCW lab identifies another toxin in Skripal case
- Worsening financial crisis makes case for Glass-Steagall
- 'White elephant' or 'Chinese naval base'?
- ALMANAC: Crimes of the Australian banks – Part I
Click here for more...
19th April, 2018
Bob Katter will introduce Australian Glass-Steagall legislation into Parliament—organise your MP to second it
The Member for Kennedy, Bob Katter, is collaborating with the Citizens Electoral Council-led campaign for a Glass-Steagall separation of Australia’s banks.
Mr Katter will introduce the newly drafted Banking System Reform (Separation of Banks) Bill 2018 into the Commonwealth Parliament as a Private Member’s Bill.
Glass-Steagall is the name of the famous American law enacted after the Great Depression that separated commercial banks with deposits, from all other financial activities. (It was named after Carter Glass and Henry Steagall, the two Congressmen who sponsored the law.)
The purpose of the Bill is to protect bank customers and their deposits:
from the kinds of exploitation currently being exposed at the Financial Services Royal Commission;
from the risks of financial speculation; and
from a financial crash.
The Bill is closely modelled on the USA’s successful Glass-Steagall Act of 1933, which protected Americans from banking crises for the 66 years it was in effect until its foolish repeal in 1999; and the 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act that is currently before the US Congress to restore the separation of commercial banks from speculation.
Print latest media releases as flyers (A4 PDF)
Radio interviews with CEC Leaders